St Mary’s Surgery, Ely would like to recruit an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Practitioner, who can help us to continue providing excellent care to our patients. We would consider full time or part-time hours and can be flexible for the right candidate.
As a Practice we are committed to:-
- Providing the best possible experience and clinical care for our patients
- Investing in training of all team
- Maintaining a supportive and friendly working environment
- Regular clinical meetings and full practice meetings
- Providing a good working environment for our employees
In return for your commitment to us we can offer a supportive team, a great working environment and competitive earnings, support with developing special interests, regular mandatory training updates and clinical support meetings.
Should you be interested in finding out more about the Practice or role, we are happy to organise an informal visit to the Practice and the opportunity to meet with some on the team. For further information, please contact Dr Jo Baker firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Practice Manager, Tony Davies email@example.com
About the Candidate
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Qualification ideally at a Masters level.
- Experience of working autonomously and being flexible with daily demands
- Be experienced with demonstrating critical thinking within a safe clinical decision-making process
- Ability to carry out clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of care.
- Ability to carry out home visits to house bound patients and those in care homes
We are based in our lovely, newly redeveloped premises in central Ely which was completed in the summer of 2023. We are a team of 4 Partners, 5 salaried GP’s, 1 ANP and 1 ACP, 1 Clinical Nurse Manager, 12 Practice Nurses, 8 HCA’s, supported by experienced Practice, Assistant Practice and IT managers alongside an excellent dispensary, referrals and patient services teams who recognise the pressures of the clinical team and work hard to support them.
We are very fortunate to have our PCN staff working with us and these include a physio, clinical pharmacists, medical technician, social prescriber, health and well-being coaches and a drug and alcohol support worker.
It is important to us as a Practice that we work in a supportive environment where we balance the need of providing excellent patient care with the wellbeing of our team.
If this sounds interesting then we would love to hear from you!