We are looking for a 4-8 session GP who wants to join our friendly, enthusiastic and truly multidisciplinary team. Newly qualified GPs and experienced GPs alike are welcome to apply.
Our practice has a great reputation with staff, patients and consultant colleagues in the local area for providing high quality care.
We are based in our lovely, newly redeveloped premises in central Ely which was completed in the summer of 2023.
Ely is a charming, developing market town, rural yet with good employment prospects and schools and within easy reach of Cambridge (20 minutes by car) and London (75 minutes by train).
We are a supportive, experienced and comprehensive team in which you will be welcomed and have the opportunity to thrive. Induction, mentorship and support provided to new GPs, daily morning coffee, regular education events and a strong ethos of supporting not just our staff but each other and operate an open door policy ensuring you will always be supported.
- Currently 4 Partners and 5 Salaried GPs, 1 ANP and 1 ACP.
- A highly skilled nursing team of 12 nurses and 8 HCA’s, with a Clinical Nurse Manager.
- On site physio, clinical pharmacists, med technician, social prescribing, health and wellbeing coaches all part of the team.
- Supportive management team, including an IT manager.
- Part dispensing with a highly trained dispensary team.
We offer an opportunity to develop your interests, with the full breadth of primary care services and training offered ‘in house’, you can develop your interests in a safe and supportive environment.
- Special interests are actively encouraged – currently including research, gynaecology, minor surgery, medical officers for a local private school and elderly care rehabilitation ward.
- We are a training practice for GP registrars and host medical students.
- A timetable of regular educational meetings to help with appraisal requirements.